Treats To Feed My Fish?

Keithoms

Fish Addict
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Edinburgh - Scotland, UK
Instead of just constant flake food, i want a balance in their diet.

I have:

1 Common Plec
2 Orange Platies
6 Neon Tetras
2 Harlequin Rasboras

Treat ideas?

- Keith.
 
Instead of just constant flake food, i want a balance in their diet.

I have:

1 Common Plec
2 Orange Platies
6 Neon Tetras
2 Harlequin Rasboras

Treat ideas?

- Keith.

bloodworm, algae wafers, courgette, deshelled peas... :good:
 
Instead of just constant flake food, i want a balance in their diet.

I have:

1 Common Plec
2 Orange Platies
6 Neon Tetras
2 Harlequin Rasboras

Treat ideas?

- Keith.

bloodworm, algae wafers, courgette, deshelled peas... :good:

What eats the deshelled peas? The platies? I put some in once before and they just ignored them and sank to the bottom. ( got the platies yesterday btw, not tried on them yet)
 
What eats the deshelled peas? The platies? I put some in once before and they just ignored them and sank to the bottom. ( got the platies yesterday btw, not tried on them yet)

yeah, platties would, the plec might if he can find them, and the neons might :D
 
Try them with Bloodworms, Daphina, Tubifex, Brine Shrimp and Insect Larvae
 

Most reactions

Back
Top