Need a bit of advice . I vaguelly remember reading that it was not safe to move Angel's with a net because you can damage there top and bottom fin's . My 112G is set up have transferred media from both existing tank's to give it a boost . How do i go about moving them over without damaging there fin's one of them is easily 4" from top to bottom don't want them to end up with bent fin's
I remember seeing a guide to making a net suitable for catching angels discus and cats that have barbs out of a plastic wallet so that when you catch them the wallet has water in and then you just need to move them to the tank. I think it basically amounted to having a net large enough for the fish to go in comfortably then removing the mesh and wrap the wallet around the edges I think a fish bag could work on handle as well. Think I would either tape the bag around the top or sew it around the rim of the handle with a strong thread. Hope this makes sense and congrats on the new tank cant wait to order mine majorly jealous!!
Yep understand what you mean got a big net that i managed to get my SD's in with no problem will go hunt for a fish bag and try your method ! Will let you know on the outcome
awsome! it might work well for your syno as well aww do you know reading your stocking is quite similar to my old big tank you have no idea just how tempting it is to get a 6 footer while my girlfriend is at work.