Johnlenham
Fish Crazy
Ok bit of an odd question but since I started my tank back in September the sand levels have slowly dropped due to me sometimes not paying full attention when cleaning
so I thought tomorrow being water change day id top it up but im wondering how I should go about doing it?
Idea one
Take out one bucket of water, fill half a bucket (ish) with clean sand, add water and syphon it back into the tank?
Two
Take all the fish out, wood and rock so its just plants and bare. Get half a bucket of clean sand and add it all by hand (big clumps and all that)
Three... well haven't got that far yet
Another possible ways im not thinking off? Two seems easier but its going to be HARD trying to get all the fish.. adding it while there still in there wont cause them problems will it?
Thanks for any ideas or input
so I thought tomorrow being water change day id top it up but im wondering how I should go about doing it?Idea one
Take out one bucket of water, fill half a bucket (ish) with clean sand, add water and syphon it back into the tank?
Two
Take all the fish out, wood and rock so its just plants and bare. Get half a bucket of clean sand and add it all by hand (big clumps and all that)
Three... well haven't got that far yet
Another possible ways im not thinking off? Two seems easier but its going to be HARD trying to get all the fish.. adding it while there still in there wont cause them problems will it?
Thanks for any ideas or input

Thanks alot will save me some hassle haha






