Too Much Tropical Tank Forum

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Xraymark

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Does anybody else hover around this forum too much. It's not like I have any fish. Just a tank full of ammonia.

I have history. Any project or anything I'm going to buy I find myself doing loads of research. I think I enjoy the research more than the end result.

I'm starting to scare myself as I'm reading the saltwater section more and more and I sense a challenge and the tanks are great looking.

Maybe it's a man thing.

i spend to much time on the forum... dont worry. i have fish but most of the time there doing fine without a problem... im still on here >.> :good:

I'm here lurking far too much, but there's so much to read & learn

I used to, then I found better things to spend my time on.

James,

I have an iPad.  Every other minute I'm picking it up and checking what's new.   Too easy and a tad obsessive.

It's past 12 midnight and this is what I'm doing.

TFF, more addictive than Twitter, cheaper than herion and more informative than most TV shows :lol: .

when starting out with fish, this site devoured countless hours of my time as the learning curve was so steep. Much less now, but I do check in almost daily.

The fact that it's the day before Christmas Eve and I have presents to wrap and deliver, but instead am sitting on here says it all!

Most reactions

Back