Too many guppies

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

bettafishlover86

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
A couple months ago, I got 20 free normal feeder guppies from someone on facebook. They were not a problem at first and my betta eats most of the babies, but they poop a lot and steal all of the food. I posted that I had some guppies I didn't want on facebook but nobody wanted any. What should I do with them?

When I finally wanted my guppy population to naturally reach 0, I just seperated the males and females and let them live it out. The constant babies they have really adds to the mess your talking about. Hopefully someone will eventually take them off your hands if your keep them posted up for free.

f
When I finally wanted my guppy population to naturally reach 0, I just seperated the males and females and let them live it out. The constant babies they have really adds to the mess your talking about. Hopefully someone will eventually take them off your hands if your keep them posted up for free.
Female guppies store sperm for months, meaning that you will still have baby guppies for a long time.

A couple months ago, I got 20 free normal feeder guppies from someone on facebook. They were not a problem at first and my betta eats most of the babies, but they poop a lot and steal all of the food. I posted that I had some guppies I didn't want on facebook but nobody wanted any. What should I do with them?
I ordered some on eBay a few days ago to entice my ailing OB to eat. Really annoyed to see he won’t be shipping until Monday & I’ll be lucky to have them on 7/20. I posted an ISO ad on Craigslist for some, not a single reply. Wish you lived near me!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back