To Pop Or Not?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Pop or Not?

• Total voters
yes, and as a joke on the last day of school we are having a breakfast thing in chemistry, someone offered to make blue waffles, and i offered to make the blueberry syrup lmfao.

My step mums a nurse and i know quite alot about biology. When my mum fractured her ankle she didn't want anyone going near it because it hurt. I insisted i was going near her ankle if it was the last thing i did. I got ambulance (not a proper one just one of the cars) on the way so she could have it looked at properly and while that was coming i put some ice in a tea towel and wrapped it round her foot. When i had had that on for about 5 mins i got a bandage and wrapped that round her ankle with 2 small rulers, 1 at each side of her ankle, to keep her ankle straight till she was told what had happened. I had told her about 20 time that she had fractured or broken it but oh no she said it's not fractured or broken it's just sprained, when she got it confirmed by a doctor that it was fractured she did alot of apologizing to me. I never got taught by my step mum (called Natalie) I just did well in science.

Missy x.

Most reactions

Back