The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Pop or Not?

• Total voters

cheesy feet

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
This has made interesting conversation on another forum, so...Vote!
Gobyss035.jpg

Gobyss043.jpg

may i just ask where it is?? this is a big deciding factor on poping it lol

in all fairness and believe me i know being a tissue viability link nurse, never ever pop a blister. I have seen some awful cellulitis and necrotic heels due to blister popping. I'm not gonna put the pics up, but 'google 'necrotic heel' and you leave the blisters well alone.

ok, if its on the foot then yes i would say leave it lol

i think he should pop it and then take pics if it goes cellulitis and necrotic. :p

Tis popped.Lol I had to jab the #40## thing about 20 times...
Stay tuned haha
*shakes head at rdp's foot fetish.

i think he should pop it and then take pics if it goes cellulitis and necrotic. :p

Noooooo, ignore pest control!

I just googled for the images as Ianho mentioned and I never want to see them again!

Oh I voted POP IT before reading the posts.....I'll never pop a blister ever again
blink.gif

pop it! No, I don´t really mean to pop it, but to drain it. I use a needle, as clean as possible (put in in desinfectant, and desinfect the skin as well) to prick just a tiny hole, desinfect it and cover it afterwards. I feel that blisters tend to burst uncontrolled (rubbing in shoes or banging it on something by accident), leaving a far bigger hole and greater chance of infection. Whatever you do, don´t touch it with dirty hands or instruments. I agree that the best way is certainly to leave it well alone, but who is lucky enough not having to wear shoes for a week??

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back