Tiny Bubbles

🐠 The poll is open for the February TOTM! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

CoPz

Reaction score
Since I got my Co2 diffuser...I am seeing bubbles come from my plants...is this a good thing. Is it oxygen that's coming off of them?

Ob1

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I understand it is a good thing the bubbles are one for the byproducts of Photosynthesis the other being suger

Rose

Moved On
Reaction score
Some people have all the luck. Those small bubble are a good thing. it means everything in your tank is in ballance and don't mess with it...lol. Congrats on the great work you got there.

Rose

OP
OP
C

CoPz

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies...it was too good to be true though Rose...the bubbles stuck around for a day or two and now they are gone...don't know what happened!!

topc

Reaction score
Re: bubbles no longer around.
Could it be because the nutrients in the water have 'run out', try adding a plant fertiliser. Or perhaps the rate of CO 2 infusion isn't enough and lack of Co2 is the problem, in which case step up the Co2 rate.

HTH

mtdewlover

Reaction score
It's a very good thing. :nod: Congrats! Your plants are giving off oxygen. This means they are healthy. What kind of CO2 system and lighting are you using?

OP
OP
C

CoPz

Reaction score
I am using a Hagen Co2 diffuser and my lighting is 3 20 watt fluorecent bulbs, Sun glo at the back, life glo in the middle and a regular fluorecent in the front...but will be replaced with a power glo for the front.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.