Tiny Bubbles

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

CoPz

Reaction score
Since I got my Co2 diffuser...I am seeing bubbles come from my plants...is this a good thing. Is it oxygen that's coming off of them?

I understand it is a good thing the bubbles are one for the byproducts of Photosynthesis the other being suger

Some people have all the luck. Those small bubble are a good thing. it means everything in your tank is in ballance and don't mess with it...lol. Congrats on the great work you got there.

Rose

Thanks for the replies...it was too good to be true though Rose...the bubbles stuck around for a day or two and now they are gone...don't know what happened!!

Re: bubbles no longer around.
Could it be because the nutrients in the water have 'run out', try adding a plant fertiliser. Or perhaps the rate of CO 2 infusion isn't enough and lack of Co2 is the problem, in which case step up the Co2 rate.

HTH

It's a very good thing. :nod: Congrats! Your plants are giving off oxygen. This means they are healthy. What kind of CO2 system and lighting are you using?

I am using a Hagen Co2 diffuser and my lighting is 3 20 watt fluorecent bulbs, Sun glo at the back, life glo in the middle and a regular fluorecent in the front...but will be replaced with a power glo for the front.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back