Tiger Pistol Shrimp & Dracula Goby

BigDysonPleco

Reaction score
My pair get on great and are cool to watch and Ive read up on them, but my question is my Dracula goby feeds then when he has had is fill of say shrimp actually feeds the Pistol Shrimp by collecting food in his mouth and then swimming up to his friend and blowing this food directly to him.
This happens every feed time is this common as Ive not read about it? It is amazing to watch.

My pair get on great and are cool to watch and Ive read up on them, but my question is my Dracula goby feeds then when he has had is fill of say shrimp actually feeds the Pistol Shrimp by collecting food in his mouth and then swimming up to his friend and blowing this food directly to him.
This happens every feed time is this common as Ive not read about it? It is amazing to watch.

I have no idea but that sounds cool, my suggestion would be take a video and post it....pretty please!

yeah thats the way there symbiotic relation ship works the shrimp protects there home from invaders and the goby brings the food back :good:

You found yourself a dracula goby, you lucky devil - I had one a couple of years back, gorgeous - please do post some picture of the guy

SEffie x

Have filmed today, the Tiger is like a starving baby bird begging for food off his mum now how do I get the clip onto here?

[media]C:\Users\IAN\Documents\NPS\NPS Video\Video0048.mp4[/media][media]C:\Users\IAN\Documents\NPS\NPS Video\Video0048.mp4[/media]

I have no idea if this will work I am pantaloons on pc

Amazing video! I love the goby/pistol shrimp relationship, it's fascinating! I wish I could find a pistol shrimp in ireland :( Great vid!

Most reactions

Back