Tiger lotus bulb guarantee.

šŸ  May TOTM Voting is Live! šŸ 
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
šŸ† Click here to Vote! šŸ†

connorlindeman

Addicted to aquatic plants
5x Tank of the Month šŸ†
Reaction score
I sell hundreds of tiger lotus bulbs every month.
Until now, I have refunded anyone who contacts me and says that the bulb never sprouted.
Would you expect a refund if you purchased a bulb online and it did not sprout?

Wellā€¦ yes. I would be kind of mad if it didnā€™t sprout, but I would never get the refund because I always am either too lazy or feel bad for the business because it ā€™wasnā€™t their faultā€™. So, likely I would expect it but not get it.

Out of curiosity, do you have a certain criteria about refunding it eg. if itā€™s only been a week you have to wait longer?

Wellā€¦ yes. I would be kind of mad if it didnā€™t sprout, but I would never get the refund because I always am either too lazy or feel bad for the business because it ā€™wasnā€™t their faultā€™. So, likely I would expect it but not get it.

Out of curiosity, do you have a certain criteria about refunding it eg. if itā€™s only been a week you have to wait longer?
Tiger lotus bulbs sometimes do dormant, so if the bulb is still firm and it's only been two weeks, I will tell the customer to contact me after one more week. 5 out of 10 times, it sprouts in that final week, and everyone's happy.

If the bulb ends up rotting, I always refund or replace it immediately.

Even if I end up having the refund after 3 weeks, if the bulbs are still firm, I encourage the customer to keep the bulb as it will sprout as long as it's not rotten.

Most reactions

Back