Thorichthys Ellioti - Looking For New Home

Littlemonkey

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Livestock: Thorichthys Ellioti (Male)
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: On his own (I have a pair)
Delivery or Collection: Sorry Collection only
Sales price:£5.00 or would consider exchange
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph: Two Spot.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

He is currently in a seperate Tank on his own. He is fully grown and ideally would suit a larger tank with suitable tank mates. Will really be sad to see him go but need the tank he is in for either my pair of rams or kribs. He is one of 5 I had from star4, so you are getting a quality fish. The two spots are on the other side. Thanks for looking.

Can't seem to view the photo in that link, any chance of getting another one up?

Two Spot.jpg

This is strange when I preview it, it shows the picture. Anyone can steer me in the right direction?

If you've got a photobucket account, upload it there and once done it'll give you a 'forum link' option that you can copy and paste straight into a post on here. That should work.

Either that or if you don't have an account host it with imageshack or something similar!

http://s1080.photobucket.com/albums/j327/littlemonkey2/?action=view&current=PICT0004-1.jpg

He dosnt like his picture being taken

OK folks. He is still available. A bit fed up in a 60 litre, needs a much larger tank with tank mates suited to his temprament.. He is currently with two female guppy's and one guppy fry, dosn't even bother them. Please feel free to ask questions

He is stunning, one of Star4's. He is a right personality, but I have a established breeding pair, also from Star4 and one lonely female (two spot beats her up) hence their not together.

Such a shame he doesn't get on with the girly!! And an even more of a shame that you don't come north!

Most reactions

Back