Tho Voice, Britains Got Talent..........

Only big with the peas, he hasn't done much on his own
I dunno, he just coms across as a bit arrogant

Only big with the peas, he hasn't done much on his own
I dunno, he just coms across as a bit arrogant

Oh yeah totally, lol.

He is actually quite a big name within the music industry for reasons other than 'singing' if that's what you call it?

I started watching 'The Voice' out of curiosity and am enjoying it very much. It's the first talent show I've ever seen, so I also watched 'BGT' the first week, just to give me something for comparison.

I have to say, I much prefer 'The Voice'; I thought 'BGT' was actually quite horrible. Made me think of Romans at the Colosseum, baying for blood :(

I prefer 'The Voice' primarily because everyone on there is reasonably good; there's no one awful put on for the sheer purpose of giving the audience something to laugh at. It has a much warmer, friendlier feel than 'BGT', although I was glad I got to see the amazing Jonathon on 'BGT'; if he doesn't go somewhere after that, there's no justice in the world. I won't be watching it again myself though (I'll get my son's GF to tell me how he's doing! :p)

I've caught a couple of shows of The Voice and I quite like it. Have to say though ... who is the guy on the end? The irish guy? I've no idea who he is but they all seem to be in awe of him ...

You'll have to excuse my popular music knowledge. I've been a goth and metal head for too many years now lol :lol:

lol, snap. I have no idea who he is either!

glad it's not just me then lol

I've caught a couple of shows of The Voice and I quite like it. Have to say though ... who is the guy on the end? The irish guy? I've no idea who he is but they all seem to be in awe of him ...

You'll have to excuse my popular music knowledge. I've been a goth and metal head for too many years now lol :lol:

haha i asked the same thing.. no one i know seems to know :lol:

The awful ones are the only reason I watch bgt lol

It can't just be me that find the awful ones best :lol:

Bae

haha i asked the same thing.. no one i know seems to know :lol:

Hmm ... perhaps this is a job for good ole google ...

I'll let you know if I find anything out lol

apparently he's the lead singer with "The Script"

er ... okay. Heard of em but don't ask me to quote a list of their songs.

Perhaps they run out of idea's for judges

The awful ones are the only reason I watch bgt lol

It can't just be me that find the awful ones best :lol:

Bae

Ditto! Same with American Idol, X Factor etc.. As soon as auditions are over and only supposedly good ones are left it gets boring.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back