Tho Voice, Britains Got Talent..........

shelaghfishface

the one and only
Reaction score
sat in my pj's still munching easter eggs...the remote is over the other side of the room so im trapped under my laptop and being forced to watch this....err rubbish, its on every flippin channel every time i sit to look at the telly...my facebook is full of keys and a phone from britans got talent.. so gutted i didnt watch that
lookaround.gif

whatever happened to good ole fashioned proper telly? this is tosh!
i have to say mr jones is still looking hot
blush.gif

who can tell i just turned 40
w00t.gif
:lol:

lol i dont watch much tv... except from russel howard...

Who can tell i just turned 14 1/2?

I just turned 13 1/2 and I still watch the kid shows, but I much prefer lots of shows on animal planet, discovery channel, and MLB network.
I quite like the voice tbh, even though some of the singers suck.

lol i dont watch much tv... except from russel howard...

Who can tell i just turned 14 1/2?

hmm my 11 year old just set a reminder for that!! i dont think so
shifty.gif
lol

I just turned 13 1/2 and I still watch the kid shows, but I much prefer lots of shows on animal planet, discovery channel, and MLB network.
I quite like the voice tbh, even though some of the singers suck.

i cant decide if they are brave or stupid for wanting to humiliate themselves in front of millions lol

I have always wanted to audition for American idol and sing twinkle twinkle little star in a ton of different tones! :hyper: lol I don't know why.

i'd perform screamo music live but noone really likes it who watches bgt... i do an amazing (apparently) cover of 115

not me... comes out so fast i cant barely hear it.... it just sounds like

boeknrg,smg;lkejng4,wkjirtnhgl,ew rhg;lkjewrg,,mgapjerntgkjnergkmndfvcbkqjhgpiqwurgoerpojnlkmbvkojrn gkth r4ktgbirsnthgpiowuhvk rjeogbiwjenvin wrkjni hgoi ntgoiv jbe gvk zmsbfvoijdnijnbiebgijih ie iehgoi gkb ee ihtoj vpelgnlkxzc birenlk jlknjlkgnblkegj k.

Never watch BGT, but am liking the Voice so far.
Tom's worn well, least he's been there done that & still doing it 40+ years on.
What's new pussycat I remember when it first came out!
I likeike Jesse J, Will.I.am comes across as a wannabe

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back