This Makes Me Cry.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Dang, that's a good deal.

I got lucky once. Someone posted on a forum that they were giving away a 55 gallon tank, wood stand, and a large pleco for FREE. It happened to be near my area, so I replied and was able to get it. When I picked it up, I can tell it was deeper than a normal 55 gallon tank, so I thought it was a 75 gallon. Upon taking it home, I measured and actually came out to be a 90 gallon tank. I gave the pleco to someone and kept, actually sold, the tank and stand.

I'm in Australia, so I cant, but you didnt mention what type of fish it comes with..

that fish has no business being in there though, doesn't look like he's got room to turn, personally i don't think that tanks 75g..... if that fish is 12", teh tank's roughly 3 times his length then it's only 3 foot..... that's not 75g!

On the same page theres a 200 gallon tank for 300 bucks.
Seriously, it's 8 fricken feet long.

I'm in Australia, so I cant, but you didnt mention what type of fish it comes with..

Not sure but you can see it in the darkness to the left of the tank. I'm no expert, but were my arm twisted I'd guess tinfoil barb. No doubt someone can correct me.

Agree with your comments on the size Miss wiggle.

Not sure but you can see it in the darkness to the left of the tank. I'm no expert, but were my arm twisted I'd guess tinfoil barb. No doubt someone can correct me.

Agree with your comments on the size Miss wiggle.

looks like a pacu to me :sad: poor thing!

Lol, i didnt explain it well enough. Its not my tank, its one i want. I dont have space for one though :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back