peter22UK Fish Addict Joined Aug 19, 2006 Messages 845 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Durham UK Jul 22, 2008 #1 how much would be a reasonable price?
BecciMac1987 Fishaholic Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 642 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Gloucester, UK Jul 22, 2008 #2 £20 to me lol!
pauly Fishaholic Joined Feb 2, 2006 Messages 409 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Birmingham, England Jul 22, 2008 #3 BecciMac1987 said: £20 to me lol! Click to expand... I agree, £20 to becci I'd be looking at £100 tops. Throw in some extras and you might get more. Have a look on ebay, see what they're going for. Pauly.
BecciMac1987 said: £20 to me lol! Click to expand... I agree, £20 to becci I'd be looking at £100 tops. Throw in some extras and you might get more. Have a look on ebay, see what they're going for. Pauly.
peter22UK Fish Addict Joined Aug 19, 2006 Messages 845 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Durham UK Jul 23, 2008 #4 pauly said: BecciMac1987 said: £20 to me lol! Click to expand... I agree, £20 to becci I'd be looking at £100 tops. Throw in some extras and you might get more. Have a look on ebay, see what they're going for. Pauly. Click to expand... sold for £100 to a lad at work
pauly said: BecciMac1987 said: £20 to me lol! Click to expand... I agree, £20 to becci I'd be looking at £100 tops. Throw in some extras and you might get more. Have a look on ebay, see what they're going for. Pauly. Click to expand... sold for £100 to a lad at work
Leedsboi86 Fish Addict Joined Aug 7, 2006 Messages 868 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Leeds - United Kingdom Jul 23, 2008 #5 whats it come with
pauly Fishaholic Joined Feb 2, 2006 Messages 409 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Birmingham, England Jul 23, 2008 #6 I'd be looking at £100 tops. Click to expand... sold for £100 to a lad at work Click to expand... wow, I'm good
I'd be looking at £100 tops. Click to expand... sold for £100 to a lad at work Click to expand... wow, I'm good