they died

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

plecoperson

Fishaholic
Reaction score
my two ADFs died about a week after purchse. the tank was clean. I did a water change the day they went in there and i also bought two chameleon shrimps at the same time. one is bigger than the other and the frogs spent all their time at the top of the tank. the shrimps hide all day.

the frogs are dead now. did the shrimps kill them?

and I think the shrimps killed one of the fish that was in there - a neon. i found a neon skeleton. it was fine the day before. would they be a danger to other fish could they have the propensity to kill other fish? I took the baby molly out.

how big do chameloen shrmip get? they have been through one shed since I got them. the big on is about 5cm and the little about 3cm.

i thoroughly researched the frogs before I went but I was pressured into buying the shrmips - i do like them but I wish id asked these questions before - as it turns out, the shrmips are much more enterntaining than the frogs were.

I think these guys get to be about 1 or 1.5 inches. Maybe larger. They are predators, so they could very well have killed your frogs and fish. They may continue to do so with smaller fish.

\Dan

Most reactions

Back