These Are The Shrimp!

Cantbesaved

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Points
0
These are the shrimp I was trying to explain in another post last week! Went to my LFS today, to get a plant, and I got a pic of him! :D

These are marine apparently, and I guess not OK for fresh water? :( Cleaner shrimp... Is that the proper name? Probably not, eh? lol

Oct01_0003.jpg


Oct01_0006.jpg
 
Skunk cleaner shrimp. They are marine, so they arent cool with fresh. I used to think the prices around here were expensive at 15 bucks too :lol:

LOL wow I am getting ripped! :P Good thing I cant buy any of them! :P

I want shrimp tho. When I move out I am making a marine tank. Gonna have some Clownfish I think! :D my girlfriend wants clownfish, so gives me a good reason to make a new tank ;) lol
 
You can still get freshwater shrimp that have bright colours sort of like that, although they generally aren't as big as the marine shrimp they are a lot cheaper :lol:
 
$25 is not uncommon for them.

Definitely marine though. They're probably the most common ornamental marine shrimp.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top