There Prices Have Fallen Achiles Tang

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i am so sorry tina i hope andrew will be ok with his tumor but my uncle was in a bad accident 2 years back as a roofer and needed a large set of ladders and the first 3 bits of the ladder clamed to have been ok at the time he when up and the ladders cracked and split out of place and fell back as he was climing as it was not his fault he got compinsation of £37,000 of it and split his head and lost four fingers cut off and a nee cap removed thats why i was thinking of you if you could get the compinsation as you could get a good bit of money out of it if you kn ow where i am comming from

regards soctt

Andrew should be fine, it was not cancer it is an endocrine disorder, he produces too much growth hormone, if you remember Andre the Giant of WWF, he had the same problem but before his bones fused, hence he became a giant, Andrew got the problem in adulthood, just.

Mum is doing well now too, so far so good.

I have been unable to work now for 10 months and can barely walk. If I have osteoarthritis for the rest of my life, that is something that will only get worse.

They will have to compensate me, and I hope that I can get a better quality of life from it, but it is more a matter of preventing anything like it happening again.

The corridor was public access, if that had been a child it could have killed them. That should never happen in this day and age.

I will be spending some on my tank, probably some decent lighting, after all, it enhances my life considerably.

Tina is awake day and night, pain is an awful thing :crazy:

Have the injections helped at all Tina?

Seffie x

:fish:

They have helped some Seffie, From Monday last week till Sunday this week, I managed to leave the Morphine off. Sunday night I had to take some and last night, a bit less than normal though. I am just taking it at night at the moment, when the effects of the injections have worn off, will need it 3x a day again.

I can feel that they have helped the nerves and joints considerably but it is starting to wear off now. The right side is the worst and having no pain in the nerves and joints left me feeling a lot of muscle pain, that is usually masked by the more severe pain.

The left side is still good, right side is definately wearing off much quicker but it the right leg that I cannot use, still got no movement in the four little toes on that leg.

Physio have said that there is no point doing any more until the nerves are burnt because the pain free window is not long enough to make a difference.

The pain consultant would not burn the nerves until he had tested the ones concerned by injecting first. Sensible I suppose.

December 14th 9.30 am.

Been told I will have to stay for 2-3 hrs afterwards, if anything is not right, they may need to keep me in overnight.

Don't want to stay overnight, staying overnight at work is not nice.

December 14th 9.30 am.

Been told I will have to stay for 2-3 hrs afterwards, if anything is not right, they may need to keep me in overnight.

Don't want to stay overnight, staying overnight at work is not nice.

Yeah they just want to make sure you can use your legs and pee!

Seffie x

hi i know seffie would not mind staying in work over night i was reading hear profile and her intrests are work tell ,me seffie what do you do for work lol

i know what you mean tina i have got no nearves left in my left leg and toes and my ear after my accident cnt feel any pain in them any more but my soon can flick my ear and i cant feel it lol but he know better that not to kick me onmy leg the wife is very supportive and help me throuh pheropy i cant complan

well it is a shame that i was not in seffies class as i was quite the rebal in my class lol

regards scott

well it is a shame that i was not in seffies class as i was quite the rebal in my class lol

regards scott

Well, Scott, you probably would have been with me then :p , that is exactly what i do, I manage the area where we teach and work with pupils who have behavioural/social/emotional disorders but the larger part of my work is Child Protection.

And yes you are right, one of my interests :lol: is my work, i'm lucky aren't I

Seffie x

My parents have both been teachers.

My mums a deputy head.

And my dads now got some long posey job title. He says its something like senior school improvement officer or advisor or something?? Do you know seffie? Really means golf course for the day i reckon

And my dads now got some long posey job title. He says its something like senior school improvement officer or advisor or something?? Do you know seffie? Really means golf course for the day i reckon

:lol: sounds like a senior teacher with masses of experience and expertise who goes out to failing schools to help them improve - you should be very proud of both your parents - being a senior teacher is not easy!!

Seffie x

My mum got called an Effin C word by an 8 year old the other day :lol: i couldnt do it....i would have been sacked that day. They would have found the 8 year old on the other side of the playground picking my shoe out his Ar*e

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back