There Prices Have Fallen Achiles Tang

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

scott133

Fish Addict
Reaction score
hi well achiles tangs are usally expensive my show size one cost me £400 and my small one cost me £300 well they have come down in price big time tmc are getting them in for £160-£190 and other places are getting them more often but i see them rising in price soon so if anyone would like to have them nows your chance to get them slightly cheeper than usally one would look good in seffies tank ehh lol

regards scott

Fishworld in Chadderton, Oldham, have a large one at the moment for £150.

I am hoping it is still there when I next go, although I don't want to buy it, I would really like to see it, have never seen one in the flesh before.

hi tina

when your there and if it is still in stock can you please take a pic for me if not it dosnt really matter just like the look of them

regards scott

edit is there any thing else nice in stock

That's a real nice stock list, glad i am not closer or some of it would be mine, all mine :lol:

Seffie x

:fish:

Oooh yes Seffie, the fungia.

Now I have my 10% discount card too, well the world is my oyster :angel:

I will have lots of Birthday money to spend at the end of the month.

There is a pub next door that does food too.

Reet now I think Ben and Seffie are talking about different things.

Seffie, I presume you are waiting for a fungia from reefstock, similar to the one I have reserved.

Ben, I think is "wanting" the Achilles Tang.

I just want a bigger tank so that I can do more wanting and waiting and getting. :hyper:

Reet now I think Ben and Seffie are talking about different things.

Seffie, I presume you are waiting for a fungia from reefstock, similar to the one I have reserved.

Ben, I think is "wanting" the Achilles Tang.

I just want a bigger tank so that I can do more wanting and waiting and getting. :hyper:

yep! always have wanted one! il get one some day :shifty:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back