There is just nothing cuter than pygmy corys

geniph

New Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
35
Points
13
Location
Auburn, WA USA
THIS is why I love pygmy corys so much. Two of mine have taken to chilling on leaves. Zoom in on the circled area in this picture, and you can see two of them (there's a couple resting on the "sandpit" in the middle of the front, too, but something about sleeping on the leaves is just too cute for words):
 

Attachments

  • 20220906_150648 - markup.webp
    20220906_150648 - markup.webp
    519.2 KB · Views: 141
Yes pygmy cories are ultra cute.
Hope you enter one of your pygmy cories in our mid November Fish of the Month’s contest which will feature catfish.
 
I agree! Gonna get some as soon as aquarium co op has them in stock :)
 
They are very cute. Last week I put in two pieces of bogwood, both standing upright with a flat bit at the top. The pygmies love perching on the flat bits. There were three huddled Together a second before I took the first pic.
 

Attachments

  • D16DAB48-0F05-412A-82FB-D85CFEF50A70.webp
    D16DAB48-0F05-412A-82FB-D85CFEF50A70.webp
    259.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 0B720DAA-6B6E-4177-8A95-070520C60E7E.webp
    0B720DAA-6B6E-4177-8A95-070520C60E7E.webp
    236.1 KB · Views: 162

Most reactions

Back
Top