Themed tanks

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I have all the extended versions, always hoped they would make a follow up movie. That was part of the reason I bought a large castle for my 55 gallon tank. :)

Attachments

• GEDC1166.JPG
    GEDC1166.JPG
    266.1 KB · Views: 80
Where did you get that fisherman statue?
Once I decided I wanted a fisherman ornament for my tank, I went on Amazon and they had a very cheapie looking one for like $10. I found the one for my tank on ebay and got a great deal on a package deal..got TWO quality glazed clay fisherman statues and four other cheaper yet still nice oriental statues for $20 plus $10 shipping....such a deal. The detail on the statue is incredible right down to his fingernails and toenails. It's been in the tank for over a year with no deterioration except his wooden pole rotted. I gave him a nice new pole made of brass... should last forever.

This is a pic of my other fisherman statue.. the detail is just incredible.
53122963-5593-4C70-A366-6C7252B83521.jpeg

Last edited:
Once I decided I wanted a fisherman ornament for my tank, I went on Amazon and they had a very cheapie looking one for like $10. I found the one for my tank on ebay and got a great deal on a package deal..got TWO quality glazed clay fisherman statues and four other cheaper yet still nice oriental statues for $20 plus $10 shipping....such a deal. The detail on the statue is incredible right down to his fingernails and toenails. It's been in the tank for over a year with no deterioration except his wooden pole rotted. I gave him a nice new pole made of brass... should last forever.

This is a pic of my other fisherman statue.. the detail is just incredible.View attachment 97261
Can you send me the link of amazon or ebay?

Can you send me the link of amazon or ebay?
Type in “showin mudman fisherman” in the ebay search box and lots if them come up. Note that many are missing fishing pole and ceramic fish.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back