Their HATCHING!!

AmberC

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Two days ago I posted that my bettas were spawning... well I came out this morning and there are little wigglers all over the place! :wub: Daddy isn't working himself too hard, but he is going around gathering and spitting back into the nest. YAY!!!!

No pics yet cause I didn't want to freak him out and make him eat them lol. I'll get some soon. And thanks! :D

wow congrats!!! glad to hear that daddy is doing a good job :nod: keep us updated, when do you plan to take him out? :wub:

cutecotton said:
wow congrats!!! glad to hear that daddy is doing a good job :nod: keep us updated, when do you plan to take him out? :wub:
Thanks... I'm just kinda going to watch and see how things go over the next 24 hours. If hes still doing ok and doesn't eat any.. he can stay until they free swim.. other wise, hes gotta go. His tank is all ready for him tho. :)

good to hear :D do you have pictures of the parents? :wub: i'm sure the babies are going to turn out beatiful :D

I put up pics of the parents in my other thread as they were spawning... ;)

Pics are hard to take cause they are so tiny but I was able to get a shot of this little one who swam up here on its own. Dont worry its not stuck. I made sure.

GuppyDude said:
:D congrats, im surprised u were able to get a pic, their so small ;)
well hes the same size as my german blue ram fry were lol I got LOTS of pics of them!

Most reactions

Back