The Worst Part About This Hobby

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Goggy

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
My dog fell into my pond, and it made my 3 feet silver arowana jump out. the dog was rescued, and our gardener tried to help my arowana while he was on the ground by putting him back into the water, but the aro didnt make it.
I truly hate it when my fish die. 
rip.gif

bye2.gif

Sorry to hear that :/

Never nice when anyone loses fish but unfortunately it does happens to all of us at some point in the hobby :(

Sorry to hear that.   

A 3 foot arowana in a pond?

That would be a dream come true for me, if I were able to do that. I'd love to live someplace where I could keep some "monster" tropical fish in a pond.

Do you have other fish in there?

Can you post some pics?

Is this something that is common in your part of the world?

Arowana is one of my favorite types of fish. I know that they are fantastic jumpers. I think I would have some sort of containment system in place for such a situation.

Sorry to hear that it's always tough losing a pet.

RobRocksFishTank said:
A 3 foot arowana in a pond?

That would be a dream come true for me, if I were able to do that. I'd love to live someplace where I could keep some "monster" tropical fish in a pond.

Do you have other fish in there?

Can you post some pics?

Is this something that is common in your part of the world?

Arowana is one of my favorite types of fish. I know that they are fantastic jumpers. I think I would have some sort of containment system in place for such a situation.
here is a link to my old aquariums: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/435432-my-aquarium-and-pond/?hl=%2Bmy+%2Baquarium+%2Band+%2Bpond

Thanks for sharing that. Love it. A tropical fish pond, I gotta do it someday. I'd have to enclose it for climate control, but... someday.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back