The Weekend!

JackoUK

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I love it when Saturday comes along, hours and hours of sport to watch. I'm going to watch the mighty Pool destroy City today. I was wondring if anyone else had any plans on watching their local team today, on TV or live? :good:

You sound just like my better half! He's going to be watching the England rugby game on T.V. later. He's got a season ticket for Northampton Saints so goes to watch them every couple of weeks. In fact, any rugby union game comes on the telly and I become a rugby widow!
Enjoy the game :)

I was watching "Dads Army" thrash the Poms in the first Ashes Test! :D

We've decided in the last 72 hours that Cricket is no longer an official sport in England anymore!! :/ :p

Thanks Stang1. I will, hopefully. My other half feels the same when i'm off to the footie too. Especially recently because I went on Wednesday, i'm going today and i'll be going the coming Wednesday too. :D

Oh Ah Glen McGrath!.......... :p Edit: I couldnt post something with four words, LOL. Im also going to watch the Rugby League Tri-Nations final tonight, and the Rugby Union Test match, Wallabies vs. Scotland! :D Gotta love your sport! ;)

Oh Ah Glen McGrath!.......... :p Edit: I couldnt post something with four words, LOL. Im also going to watch the Rugby League Tri-Nations final tonight, and the Rugby Union Test match, Wallabies vs. Scotland! :D Gotta love your sport! ;)

Again we've decided International Rugby League is no longer an official sport. :sly: As far as domestic is concerned though Saints rule!! :D

Most reactions

Back