The Tea Lovers Thread

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

PG Tips. If it’s good enough for Chimpanzees then it’s good enough for me.

White no sugar please.
Which is also the title of a song from a Manchester band The Clint Boon Experience. It concerns the internet and forums connecting people all over the world……I think. Give it a listen.
Thats all pop pickers. Tune in at the same time tomorrow for more fun packed pop picks from Radio FishForums sponsored by PG Tips and First Bites. Byyyyyeeee.

He's referring to the advert for PG tips
Ah. They don't bother advertising over here. It would be wasted money. Most Americans are completely satisfied with Lipton. (It might be the best for iced tea, actually. It's really good for that)

They are rather amusing! 😅

Tea for the win!
Chai tea is good, as well as literally any kind of tea you would find in hong kong. So cold black milk tea or cold black tea with lemons and both with insane amounts of sugar.
That or bubble tea(boba/cold black tea with tapioca balls and milk)

Also this comic encapsulates my mornings:
bb2e8e58-2402-449d-8258-487bebf54dc4.jpg

Soft water is much better for flavoursome tea imho.

Ooh, hang on, I have a RO system now……can I use RO pure water for making tea with I wonder?
Not sure about the RO water, but I use a Brita water filter, that definitely helps 🙂

I still love the piano one. “You hum it son and I’ll play it”. Still a staple during bands of a certain vintage rehearsals

Probably not in the UK 😂 and with that much caffeine it would cause chaos with my blood pressure 😳
I need a strong caffeine fix every morning....3 frothy coffee's before breakfast unless one of the filter's has bunged up overnight, then its filter first then 4 frothy coffees before breakfast (extra frothy coffee needed to reinforce the system after swearing at the filter ;))

Most reactions

Back