The Shedd Aquarium

kribensis12

I know where you live
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
8,679
Reaction score
593
Points
113
Location
Peoria, Illinois
Hey everyone! I've been gone for a while. I went to my uncles in Dekalb, Illinois. Well, we went tot he Shedd and the Taste of CHicago. Plus we weeded his garden and i went fishing. So, you will see a mixture of pics from all those things. Here are the 2 slide shows ( makes it easier to see them all):




I hope you enjoy!

* NOTE: You have to click on the picture for the slide show to come up!*
 
great pics krib!! and i love the toy story theme of displaying them lol great stuff :good:
 
lol, thanks! I have NOTHING to do witht he toy story thing. It was like that! The pics arent very good quality. First off, there was a NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY thing. Then, the tanks werent lighted very well in my oppinion and the camera is a 3.2 Megapixel ( a VERY OLD CAMERA, as in 2 years).
 
I love thoses weedy seadragon things! They have them at the Aquarium of the Pacific too!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top