The return

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Soric

Reaction score
I am now 40. I have owned a couple tanks through my life and I am making a return to the hobby.
First one when I was a kid. Went from a 10 to a 20H.
I also owned a 55, but due to job, moving and a divorce I parted ways with it.

I am building a new tank for the home I live in now, for my "man/geek cave".
75 Gallon. I have all the major components already. I am planning on doing a 3D Foam/Concrete background that I plan to shape this weekend.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Sounds like a cool tank! Defense post some pictures. ;)

Tag me if you ever need help with bettas or live plants. :fish:

@Soric I hear you man ! I lost a lot of stuff in divorces (yes, plural) and it's always good to get back to the regrouping phase of life. I came back to the hobby last year after some time away and it's great. Having a ball ! Came into this group about the same time. Best bunch around, stick with us.
Have you heard about that new girls toy Divorced Barbie ? She comes with all her stuff and also all of Kens stuff.

@Soric I hear you man ! I lost a lot of stuff in divorces (yes, plural) and it's always good to get back to the regrouping phase of life. I came back to the hobby last year after some time away and it's great. Having a ball ! Came into this group about the same time. Best bunch around, stick with us.
Have you heard about that new girls toy Divorced Barbie ? She comes with all her stuff and also all of Kens stuff.
My Divorce was the exact opposite... I didn't care about any "stuff", I just wanted a fresh start and a new life... :)

@BoningKnife It ain't no picnic. Stressful and upsetting. A lot of fighting and insomnia. Maybe too much drinking. Not a great time. Think it through.
@Soric I think I cast a negative tone on your welcome to the Forum. Sorry about that but that's something we do best here. We take off on tangents and digress completely off topic sometimes. Huh @Fishmanic !

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back