🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

balajake

Fish Addict
Reaction score
My Birthday gift from my family.

RedspottedSeverum.png

redspottedseverum2.png

redspottedseverum3.png

Not sure if she is a girl but thats what the LFS said she was most likely to be. she is shy and gentle. i wanted a pair but they're not very easy severums to get hold of

Looks good, nice colouration :good:

Where did they find it? Not seen any around here for a while apart from in Pier (but I think that was a breeding pair).

fish world in Oldham. first time i've been in and i wasnt going to get her, but they could see how much i wanted her, so they got her for my birthday. not the biggest place ive been in and they don't stock alot of dry goods. she was on her own with some parrot fish.

http://www.fishworldoldham.co.uk

Before i got to post three i was going to ask; Is there any hybridisation with this fish?. I thought to myself, looks Sev and Parrot like, a cross perhaps. If it was in a tank with parrots i suppose this is possible, as it certainly doesnt look like a typical orange Sev....Beautifull fish though, stunning colours.

Before i got to post three i was going to ask; Is there any hybridisation with this fish?. I thought to myself, looks Sev and Parrot like, a cross perhaps. If it was in a tank with parrots i suppose this is possible, as it certainly doesnt look like a typical orange Sev....Beautifull fish though, stunning colours.

she was lighter in the tank in the shop, i have black substrate and dark wood so put it down to that. i hope shes not been messed with or crossed in anyway. the parrots she was in with were pale pink and there were a few discus in with her too if i recall correct.

Probably not, its just as i scrolled down and saw the 3 photo's before reading anything else my first thought was "it looks distinctly parrot like..." I'm no expert on Sev's at all, it was just my initial thought.

Probably not, its just as i scrolled down and saw the 3 photo's before reading anything else my first thought was "it looks distinctly parrot like..." I'm no expert on Sev's at all, it was just my initial thought.

i rushed for the google images of red sevs then to be sure lol, i think shes definately all severum,. my heart attack is avoided hahah

Sorry for the potential scare lol! How big is she? If she's younger then that would explain why the facial area just seemed so enlarged to me. Me just being daft for sure though! So don't panic.

I'm thinking of getting a JCB to dig my holes deeper, quicker...no?

All Sev. Yes :)

Sorry for the potential scare lol! How big is she? If she's younger then that would explain why the facialare just seemed so enlarged to me.

I'm thinking of getting a JCB to dig my holes deeper, quicker...no?

All Sev. Yes :)

shes about 5/6 inches. i just need a hunk of a boyfriend for her thats not firing fishy blanks

Oh i wish there was a 'like' button for post's as on Facebook, because that was an awesome post!

i saw a couple on ebay but they are collection only and way too far away.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back