The New Coca Cola

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
OMG have you tried the new Coca Cola. it is very nice and no bad after taste (with normal coke)

IMO it is the closest to my All time Gotta Have it, need it Drink > Marinda (a Fanta Type Drink in India)

If u Guys have a Indian Grocers that sells Marinda yo gotta try it, It is still sold in Glass Bottles. Its 70p a bottle in Cov (Dadiyals Foleshill Road)

Have not heard of it. About 10 or 15 years ago, Coke changed their recipe to make it taste more like Pepsi. There was such an outrage that they came back with Classic Coke (the old recipe). Now there is only one COke on the shelf: Classic Coke. The "new" Coke is long gone in the US. It was off the shelves in less than 2 years.

If by the new Coca Cola you mean the orange flavour cola, then yes I have tried it and don't find it too bad. All my friends however just can't stand it. I don't like it, but can drink it. Do *love* the smell of it though

If that's not what you're talking about, then I have no clue :p

I haven't tried the orange one yet, not something that looks nice. But Pepsi > Coke, any day. Especially Pepsi Max. Although I've been buying various 'own brand' cokes lately, most are pretty good. Tesco does an almond flavour one, it's very nice.

my boyfriend's father bought strawberry and cream coca cola, it wasn't that good lol

cherry coke was my fav drink :p

i steer clear of all coke and pepsi though due to my intoleration for caffiene :| fanta fruit twist and sprite are now prefered! i dont think they contain much caffiene well the doc said they didnt lol!

Most reactions

trending

Back