The Best Thing At The Festival Of Fish?

doresy

Sometimes Right, Sometimes Wrong but ALWAYS certai
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
3,845
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
GB
The best thing......Hey :hyper: I got the most tasty bacon roll for just a quid!!!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Only kiddin'!

Seriously guys, what a great job! :good: Some really nice specimens

BTW does anyone know which of the 10 'scape tanks won the voting?
 
BTW does anyone know which of the 10 'scape tanks won the voting?

No Sorry but i know the one with all the cable ties was sold for £90!!!!!! as a donation to FBAS

DSCF5132.jpg


I got given a few things nothing special but was nice :)
Still we did not bump into each other.
 
Oh I thought that one was someone having a laugh :shifty:

It was a toss-up between number 10 and 5 for me. Went for 10 in the end as the stones design gave the tiny tank great depth (from front to back)

The pearl neckless one was a close 9th :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top