The Behemoth Tank

Indeed Llj. This tank is the ultimate 'in your face' to those who talk about 'those dangerous nitrates etc. Loads of discus in full EI and in tip top condition to boot.

An example to all who doubt to throw away their inhibitions of excess nutrients being a problem :)

One of the all time great threads deservedly pinned :)

AC

Indeed Llj. This tank is the ultimate 'in your face' to those who talk about 'those dangerous nitrates etc. Loads of discus in full EI and in tip top condition to boot.

An example to all who doubt to throw away their inhibitions of excess nutrients being a problem :)

One of the all time great threads deservedly pinned :)

AC

Well, go tell Tom over at Barr Report to come pay us a visit and give us an update. :D

llj

This tank will never go away, it'll forever keep being brought up. I saw this for the first time about 3 years ago on another forum, forget the name.

Magnificent. Tom Barr you are my aquatics idol you really are...more so than Takashi Amano! :good:

How on earth do you maintain such a massive tank Tom? I swear you would need a pair of flippers.

How on earth do you maintain such a massive tank Tom? I swear you would need a pair of flippers.

There is a picture of him inside of this beast swimming around, looking to be cleaning/maintaining it.

-OTIS

I love seeing massive tanks like this heres hoping in 10 years time when my hobby is so big that when i come to need a tank that size my other half will allow it :eek:

THAT. IS. A. MASTERPIECE. :hyper: :drool:

I pinned this topic in the journal section. I felt the regular section was getting cluttered. Part of the plan will be to have a resource center of very fine journals, so that they are all in one place. Might be interesting to try. I think SH did this in Marine. Something organized based on size and methodology.

Liz

These are amazing :hyper:
I love the discus tank, all these fish are so lucky being in such big tanks
Would love to see more pics

Well, it's an incredibly beautiful tank, with mind boggling logistics, in an incredibly ugly house! You've done a great job. With what you say about the client being unable to keep his hands off the tank and changing his mind etc. i'm not surprised by his architectural taste (or lack thereof), but I am impressed you reined them in to achieve what you have with it

wow haven't been back on the forum since this journal was just started. crazy to see how it progressed. amazing :) congrats on what i'm sure is an extremely pleased client

WOW the Discus look amazing in a planted tank that size :drool: I best start saving lol ...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back