shaz-killie
Fish Crazy
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2009
- Messages
- 322
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
just thought I'd say a massive thanks to everyone who has given me advice over the last two months (esp the discus keepers). I am now going to be brave and say all tanks have happy fish in them now. my main tank has been a nightmare over the last month and I now seem to have got it well balanced and everyone is swimming around happy.
in the last two months I've plunged into discus keeping (which I prob wouldn't reccommend, do it the sensible way lol)
anyway I've went from knowing nothing and just two discus to keeping 13 very happy discus in the space of two months with only one death and I probably owe that to the great advice given on here.
so thanks again guys
in the last two months I've plunged into discus keeping (which I prob wouldn't reccommend, do it the sensible way lol)
anyway I've went from knowing nothing and just two discus to keeping 13 very happy discus in the space of two months with only one death and I probably owe that to the great advice given on here.
so thanks again guys







