Thanks For Nothing My Fish Still Have Red Gills After A Year

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bet is that he doesnt have a clue what the water stats are and has been cleaning his filter under tap water and the tank has been re-cycling for a year :crazy:

#40## it i`m so sorry mate,
now if you would like to pop a couple of tickets to Riverside CA in the post i will pop over and sort it for you, its obviously my fault or someone else on this board but i will fly over and sort it asap

cheers
riffraff

I suspect this is what happened a year ago. OP posts, then when asked for some simple details, never bothers to provide them or answer any replies.

OP may have taken riffraff up on his offer :lol:

how rude!! how is anybody suppose to help you if you do not provide the info there asking.
and tolak is right you have only been a member for just under 6 months.the members on here do nothing but help all day long to the best they can.if you had replied to what you were being asked you may not be in this situation right now.

My bet is that he doesnt have a clue what the water stats are and has been cleaning his filter under tap water and the tank has been re-cycling for a year :crazy:

That's what I think aswell :S

sounds like a 'troll', bet they've loved reading everyones response the saddo!!

sounds like a 'troll', bet they've loved reading everyones response the saddo!!

TrollFaceDancing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back