TFF Is The Best

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month šŸ†
Reaction score
I just want to give a shout out to every member of this forum. We have our ups and downs but we also have the nicest group of people around. I was on another forum for quite some time and listened to a lot of bickering. So glad thatā€™s not the case here. We joke and pick but we also care. Iā€™m so glad to have each one of you here. Whether youā€™re a new member starting out or an old timer with lots of experience, each person brings something to this forum. Iā€™m so appreciative of each of you!

yeh...this is a fun and informative site...I check in very often to see the new posts and of course as moderator to do some moderating. Great group of members here.

Pop? Is that a soda? My bff came from Buffalo and couldnā€™t understand why we always stopped to get a Coke when none of us drank Coke. Texas thing, I guess. Lol!

Here we go. We drink pop in the American West. East of the Mississippi they drink soda. In some southern states they call all pop Coke whether it be Dr. Pepper or Orange Crush. Just drink your Blue Ribbon beer and don't worry about it.

Here we go. We drink pop in the American West. East of the Mississippi they drink soda. In some southern states they call all pop Coke whether it be Dr. Pepper or Orange Crush. Just drink your Blue Ribbon beer and don't worry about it.
Uh, that would be a Miller Light. I do have a little class.

we call it a soda or tonic here in northeastern us

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back