Texas Cichlid And Jaguar Catfish For Sale

mattlee

get on a board and do yo thang...!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
i have these fish for sale as my plans didnt work out.

i bought a jaguar catfiah and hardly see it so i got another to hopefully bring it out on display but it failed, such a shame as they are gorgeous fish :sad: its about 5 inches eating well but has a bit of damage to its pectoral fin which was there when i got it. its an old wound and completely healed and doesnt effect the fish at all but thought i would mention it
001-18.jpg

005-11.jpg

sorry the pics are of the fish in a bag but its all i have of it :blush:
the other fish i have for sale are 2 texas cichlids again bought for my tank but seem to be too much for my other fish, again stunning fish but they just dont fit in :sad: one is about 6 inches and the other is about 7.5 inches both very healthy and eating well. they just dont like each other and some of my other fish.... (there might be a chance that the smaller one could have a home to go to but not 100%)
this is the bigger texas-
370.jpg

375.jpg

this is the smaller texas-
3652.jpg

3632.jpg

all of these fish are healthy but as stated they just dont fit in with my stocking and as the jaguar catfish plan didnt work i am changing him for a different species.

i am looking for what i paid for these fish so

1 x jaguar catfish £15
1 x texas cichlid £20

i still have the smaller texas cichlid for sale at £20 if anyone is interested. :unsure:

Where did you get the catfish from I might look into getting one :drool:

AmazonFTW
i currently have 2 and only 1 is for sale. i got 1 from wharf aquatics in pinxton and the other was purchased locally off AQ. be prepaired to pay a decent price for one at lfs though, mine was £45 and about 5-6 inches.

i have 1 texas left now as Duce has gone back home with star. the remaining texas is the larger of the 2 if anyone is interested :unsure:

Very nice fish it is too, beautifully marked and a nice blue not pale :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back