Texas Cichilds

Believe it or not it was not that pricey it was only 250 ( for the tank its self brand new) mind you thats only the tank no light or stand...I really have no Idea what Im going to do I have a 100g right now with my stocking posted above my sig, but Im not sure if Im going to keep it running or not my gf is getting kinda mad with the hole thing I already have a 100g and a 2g betta and now I have the 10g tank that was going to be my feeder fish tank. I was going to breed my own feeders but I just dont have the heart. The 200g is really up in the air right now I'm basically just looking at it thinking, but I am wide open for suggestions.
 
Almost as fast growing as Oscars, got mine at 1" ish 8 months ago, he is now 8", mind you he is a greedy guts, gets plenty of water changes and is alone.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top