freerunner416
Fishaholic
Hey,
So i came home from T in the park (which was great) and as i had the day off i decided to clean the filter and the pipes out. All was going well until i put it back together. I then snapped one of the parts that holds the pipe to the outlet valve (kind of screws onto the valve). Thought i would be able to use a clamp to secure that - will that work
?
Next i put the pipe back on the valve to go back into the motor unit and SNAP that part broke again. The only way to fix that was to order a new part from Tetratec. Has anybody had dealings with them?? I have been waiting 3 days now for the part.
I didnt think the tetrate would be that fragile when putting back together. Has anybody else had similar problems.
So i came home from T in the park (which was great) and as i had the day off i decided to clean the filter and the pipes out. All was going well until i put it back together. I then snapped one of the parts that holds the pipe to the outlet valve (kind of screws onto the valve). Thought i would be able to use a clamp to secure that - will that work
?Next i put the pipe back on the valve to go back into the motor unit and SNAP that part broke again. The only way to fix that was to order a new part from Tetratec. Has anybody had dealings with them?? I have been waiting 3 days now for the part.
I didnt think the tetrate would be that fragile when putting back together. Has anybody else had similar problems.
The old style taps are fragile, and you do have to be careful with them, the new style ones are better though 







