Vaporeon
New Member
- Joined
- Nov 1, 2008
- Messages
- 22
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- My own little world inside my head.
I do a lot of research no matter what im looking to buy, living and non (like my digital camera I got earlier this year.)
In my research of fish, Tetras specifically, a compatible tank mate that often came up was the Clown Fish.
I want to know how this is possible when Tetras are Fresh-water fish and Clowns are Salt-water fish?
Is it even true that they can live together?
In my research of fish, Tetras specifically, a compatible tank mate that often came up was the Clown Fish.
I want to know how this is possible when Tetras are Fresh-water fish and Clowns are Salt-water fish?
Is it even true that they can live together?







