Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Wdl76

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Ianho

Votes: 25 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That discus tank is outstanding! Hey, what happended to my entree?!!!
cheers mate that means alot looks nothing like that now though :S halfway through moving stuff about lol

I cant believe SimoUK's tank has no vote, it too looks excellent! :good: -_-

Ian got my vote, just, zoddyzod your tank is stunning, ians just had the edge, just wish we could vote for two would have made life much easier.

its between zoddyzod and Ianho for me as well, tough decision, voted for Ianho. probably be tougher decision if matlee's tank made it to the competition.

wheres my entry :angry: ?

I'd take a shot in the dark and say that you're verifying shot could not be read and therefore failed under the comp's T&Cs
hmmmm. well ive changed the left hand side of the tank a bit and re entered it for next months comp :good: with more obvious proof :nod:

some outstanding entries this month!! this gets more and more difficult every competition :hyper: so great to see so many awesome tanks!
with that having been said after VERY careful consideration ive posted my vote. all came down to the best use of space with the most natural look with nice focal point. also, im not a big fan of competition photos with lots of visible equipment. just something for folks to consider for future competitions before snapping the photo. with so many great looking tanks this month, that did help me at least narrow down my decision.
GREAT JOB TO ALL WHO ENTERED :nod: was another great showcase this month :)
cheers

torn between ian and wdl76 but ian just squeaked it for me, could have easily gone the other way though. well done everyone :good:

Congratulations to Ianho, our September 2010 TOTM winner.

He has romped home with a whopping 42% of the votes, so well done Ian, you deserve it!

Regards

BTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back