Tank Of The Month - May 2010

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have changed the date on the slip to May as i was going to enter last month and never got round to it, hope this is allowed and ok.
thanks!

i have changed the date on the slip to May as i was going to enter last month and never got round to it, hope this is allowed and ok.
thanks!

also appologies for the overlap on first pic, i am not very technical when it comes to resizing pics, it kept telling me they were too large to upload and this is my attempt at making them smaller lol!

Attachments

• TOTM2.jpeg
    TOTM2.jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 123
  • TOTM.jpeg
    TOTM.jpeg
    18.4 KB · Views: 121
There are some nice tanks here looking good. Not read the rules yet and having no fish in my aquarium yet i can't enter or won't :)

But would like to put my vote in for the tank i like :) so how do i do this, when the closing date will there be a poll says the 28th april to vote? But i love some of these tanks.

Ok now i understand the poll as finished :( ho well nice tank all the same well done.

the poll for this month has not started yet ;)

Thought I'd give it a go. I like it at least!

Hope I've done it right...
15026_386740321330_681646330_4457883_1767217_n.jpg

15026_386740331330_681646330_4457884_1329232_n.jpg

Need to find a way of hiding that butt ugly CO2 tube...

My first ever fish tank, had it about 7-8 months now, I am pleased with how it looks. Inhabitants are Dwarf Raindows, Cories, Dwarf Gouramis, Hillstream Loaches, Shrimps, and apple snails.

The Tank:
p1000269ue.jpg

Verification Photo:
p1000271f.jpg

Gustav the gourami even posed for you! The cories all seem to have hidden though :(

Nice tanks think I might put mine in but may wait a month.

Do you upload via photobucket?

Think we need a brackish tank in the comp :D

Hi All,

I would like to put my tank into the mix. Its 8 months old and its going really well. Only have a normal shot and will update with the verification shot when I go home.

TFF TOTM Pic.jpg

Stocking List

Fish

• 2 Common Clowns
    Pink Spotted Goby
    Green Coral Goby

Inverts

• 3 Red Leg Hermits
    6 Turbo Snails
    1 Cleaner Shrimp
    I also have 3 black scutus's and a stomella?

Corals

• Toadstool
    Green Star Polyp
    and a third coral that I am still trying to Identify.

Will update tonite with a verification picture or you could always just look at my journal below?

My Marine Journal
Regards,

Reesy1989

Nice tanks think I might put mine in but may wait a month.

Do you upload via photobucket?

Think we need a brackish tank in the comp :D

photobucket or imageshack, might need some resizing, I just use paint. Lots of nice tank this month, good luck to all.

I'll enter my shrimp tank if I can? :unsure::

I haven't got a camera to take another picture :sad: ... wish I did as the plants have grown much better plus I have bogwood in there now!

Kinda relieved I couldn't get my pics on now :lol:
Some really nice tanks in the mix this month, seems to get better each time :good:

Some really nice tanks was going to enter mine new tank but will wait until next mouth as i might have more fish in the fish tank then :) think it will be hard to get a winner on these ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back