FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our February competition. The poll to decide the winner is active until 28 February 2011. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the March competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please.

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The March competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th March 2011 at 23:59 GMT.

i hate it when after taking photos you realise you need to clean your glass :unsure:

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_04582.jpg

Finally decided to enter! Not sure my tank is up to the above standard, but pleased with it, nonetheless.

DSC_0001-7.jpg

DSC_0001-5.jpg

DSC_0003-5.jpg

Ben.

Beautiful tanks so far!! and Christmas, L4byrinth that water is sparkling clear

Thanks Doc!

Tank husbandry is very addictive for me - I get quite obsessive over making sure the water quality is perfect, pruning my plants, and cleaning my filter regularly.

My fish don't seem to mind :lol:

Ben.

:eek: these tanks are great! moochy13, just wondering what the red fish in your tank are? And L4byr1nth, your tank is definately up to standard! :good:

They're really nice, do you know if they are okay in a community tank?

yeah all correct as above, cherry barbs, perfectly ggreat little community fish. if/when my numbers thin out a bit, im going to get a nice big group of them in there. till eventually ive just got 1 type of tetra and cherry barbs in the upper levels of the tank.

Oh snap. My tank deffo isn't up to the standard. It's only 6 gallon and it's plain. I have future plans to get a new marine background for it and get some fake rubber anenome's so that I can make it look like a marine tank but it will still be a freshwater tropical tank.
Verification
Photo0999.jpg

Entry
Photo0998.jpg

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online