🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok why not i will join in.

Images
2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Hey, i like that. Is that all bog wood or is it slate? I love how you have managed to get it to sit up like that!!

Its 2 pieces of bogwood slotted together. Took a while to sop it from falling over but got there in the end.

Some great looking tanks, Im going to enter on Thursday night, Once I get my Dwarf Gourami's in. Hope this isn't too late.

Going to have another go at it this month.

Here goes. :)

IMAG0851.jpg

IMAG0852.jpg

IMAG0853.jpg

Cheers. :good:

stunning tank but I just feel it needs some kind of background. That's just me. The rest is FANTASTIC.

Lol im on the side of no background. I think a white wall behind a tank can make it look so crisp, I have just taken a black background off my new tank and it brightens everything up quite a bit (i think they look best in person and not so much on camera) not to mention the fish stand out just as much on white as on black. I think 3D dark backgrounds are cool though...

TOTM1444.jpg
[/img]
TOTM333.jpg
[/img]

Hi all, heres my tank,I thought I would enter in TOTM. :good: No harm in having ago.TC :cool:

Well i Guess i should finally post them up.

Tank: Forgotten Valley.

I think L.Plates is going too be the one too beat. If i was too vote honestly it would be for yours mate :good: Looks awesome.

Unfortunately not the best taken photographs as it was from the phone. Nightmare when you dont have a camera with you.

Tank Picture.
DSC00127.jpg

Verification Pic.
Photo0192.jpg

Good look too the rest of you. My first time entering. :good:

Cheers vote the vote of confidence mate. All tanks entered are great tanks looks like this month will be a close vote :)

LP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back