NICE TANK!!!!!
I love the rock formations.

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

my tank with the notice
nwilaw.jpg

my tank
kbum40.jpg

this is my tank but good luck to everyone taking part :good:

sorry date on the message should be 29th not the 28th hope this dont affect my entry thanks

Hi Inwould like to enter my 48L Betta tank.

Everyones tanks look amazing already
entry

006-3.jpg

verification

bettatank.jpg

Very nice tanks this month already :good: nice scape guys. Wasn't a big fan of rock set-ups but the rock set-ups in this comp looks amazing :good:

I don't think my 50gal stands a chance in last months comp :lol: I'll enter my 35gal for this month.

35 gAlLoN TaNk

zone30.jpg

VeRiFiCatIoN

zone27.jpg
NICE natural looking tank there , nice atmosphere to it, is that some kind of rainbowfish in there, very nice :good:

Thanks for the compliment Kiriyama, I do like natural looking tanks. And yes they are rainbowfih, Yellow Rainbowfish (left) Boesemani Rainbowfish (right) they're kinda photogenic :lol:

I remember complimenting your tank Lilyrose, very nice, wish my 10g looks like that but I have 2 dividers there separating 2 male Bettas and a dwarf puffer. So I doubt its gonna turn out like yours anytime soon :lol:

Very nice tanks this month already :good: nice scape guys. Wasn't a big fan of rock set-ups but the rock set-ups in this comp looks amazing :good:

I don't think my 50gal stands a chance in last months comp :lol: I'll enter my 35gal for this month.

35 gAlLoN TaNk

zone30.jpg

VeRiFiCatIoN

zone27.jpg

plants looks very healthy...

Hi Inwould like to enter my 48L Betta tank.

Everyones tanks look amazing already
entry

006-3.jpg

verification

bettatank.jpg

very nice. you should really move the thermometer to the side of the tank though, its best to keep filters, heaters, and thermometers out of plain sight. that sticker should be taken off too if you can.

really nice tank though

some very good entries this month but here is my newly designed rio 300 :good:

Attachments

• TOTMshot.jpg
    TOTMshot.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 112
  • TOTMname.jpg
    TOTMname.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 126
When's voting starting?
Sorry if i'm abit early.

~AJ~