Tank Leak 530 Ltr In Bristol....... Sorted

Richard22b

Fish Crazy
Joined
Feb 22, 2009
Messages
219
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bristol
Hi all
I have a leak

I think its coming from the front left side but 2 parts of the stand are getting wet. :shout:

Does anyone know best way forward or anyone in Bristol with experience able to pop round. :blush:

I have moved the sand to the side to get a better view but because it's a drip there is no obvious location. :unsure:

maybe try some underwater sealant...

Please help
 
take the fish out and water, it could make the crack bigger and cause a water splash out :(

i think empty it, locate the crack; seal it. You could buy a temp tank for the time being :S?
 
I'd do the same as bagu. If you had a couple of spare heaters you could go out and buy the biggest plastic water tight thing you can find. A couple of bins? Set them up temporarily, seal the leak, allow to set and then refill.
 
Hi Nelly
I was hoping at first it was the hood but due to the shape the water can't get out from the top. just double checked and the wood is really wet so may need a new cabinet or a new top board.

Im going to get a water butt tomorrow to put the water in but dont think the fish would be happy in there was several days so hoping to find something for them.
 
5 barbs 2 inches
5 hatchet 1 inch
1 severum 3 icnhes
2 geophagus 3/4 inches
3 silver dollar 3/4 inches

3/4 platys
 

Most reactions

Back
Top