Tank Breakdown. Wallington, Surrey.

danielryan

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Livestock: 10 large red line torpedo, 2 x l199 6 bronze cory, 1pair of congo tetra, unknown amount of bn
Quantity for sale: all as above
Reason for Sale: tank breakdown. Im going to have a go at keeping Malawi.
Delivery or Collection: collection only please.
Sales price: red lines £10each. L199 £40 the pair. Bn £10 a pair. Corys £25. L002 £20
Postage & Packaging:nope.
Location: (Also please put this in the Topic Descripton line of the thread title)
Photograph: will try to add some later.

will also have 2 or 3 buckets of bog wood available once the fish have all gone.

open to offers on everything.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted. 

Do you have any pictures of the bog wood as I am looking for a very small bit and a couple of big bits for 2 tanks of mine.

If you can send me your email address. I will email you some pictures of the bogwood. I have loads!

Where do I put my email address do I need to post it here or can I pm you from Tom

Pm is best. If you click on my user name it should offer you the chance to pm me.

In line with the forum's classified rules, all discussions should be public, this includes photos of the items on offer. In any case, it might be that someone else would also be interested once they see photos.

Ok I did wonder if the pictures need to be posted on here and I hope that you have so really small bits for one of my tanks from Tom

Unfortunately those pieces of bog wood are too big for my tanks as my tanks are smaller than yours and I hope someone picks them up soon from Tom

Those are nice pieces of wood, how much would you like for these?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back