Taking Photo's

BraddersRam

New Member
Joined
May 20, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Ive got some questions about my new Endlers but I cant really ask them with out uploading some pictures so people understand.
I see plenty of quality pics by other people so how do I take a good one? All mine come out horribly blurred! :sad:

Cheers
 
Digi camera...

using the help above i think im getting the hang of it. now im just waiting for it to get dark so i can get some better ones
 
Close the curtain's, turn on the flash and use macro<flower>mode....Take picture's at a slight angle to the tank, not straight on to create flashback,aim and hold down the button until it take's picture, this helps it focus
 
Aquarium photos are one of the most difficult fields of photography so do not be disheartened if your photos are are first blurry.

Generally a blurry fish photo is due to:

1) You or your subject moving as the photo was taken (tiniest amount is significant)
2) Lack of light on the subject. This causes the shutter speed to slow down, increasing the blur on a moving subject.

Ensure your flash is on for a start. Turning off the tank lights will probably not help and may cause more trouble.
 
Ok, thanks. Will try it all :)

I have got th odd good picture but they were all fish that were doing nothing and not moving. Typically I need pictures of the engergetic fish lol

Cheers
 

Most reactions

Back
Top