Taking a large risk.....

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Yes i know i got a 75 gallon freshwater tank, but my dad will not allow me to get another large tank...
But i am planning to get a job and getting another 75 gallon fish tank when i earn the money for everything thats needed, without my dads knowledge :sly:

Oh and everything in my Nano tank seems to be doing just fine, all the tests results show that there is nother wrond with the water, so no worries yet.

Damien

I probably going to upset the freshies here but get rid of the fw fish and set up a real tank. If you are anything like the average reefer fw just won't seem as exciting anymore. I had 3 large fw tanks but once I started sw I sold eveything fw related to help cover some of the cost( whitch is huge) of set up my reef tank. In my narrow minded opinion it is much more satisfying. But maybe just me. :D

yep its just you Gman a 4' catfish is pleanty good enough for me. :p . I do also have my reef of course :rolleyes: . but I still think my catfish is better than the reef anyday. :D :p .

4 foot thats huge. I will have to give in on that point. I never had anything that big you must have a small lake far a fish tank. Is the cat a red tail? what do you feed it? I guess what I'm saying is tetas and betas and small cat fish just seem dull compared to some of the marine critters you can get your hands on :p

Most reactions

Back