Tail-less Lucky's Progress Photos

OMG!!!
BM, your healing abilities never fail to amaze me.. Lucky the Tail-less wonder is going to have a tail!

PS -- I get my full version of Photoshop tomorrow, complete with animation. !!! Still want an animated Lucky avatar to show his progress?

Thats indeed absolutely amazing! He must be such a hardy one as well, thats a lot to go through and still heal that well!

Good job on it all :D

littlefishie said:
OMG!!!
BM, your healing abilities never fail to amaze me.. Lucky the Tail-less wonder is going to have a tail!

PS -- I get my full version of Photoshop tomorrow, complete with animation. !!! Still want an animated Lucky avatar to show his progress?
But of course!
That'd be super duper sweet. :)

OH, and just FYI for everyone...
I have called over to WM on several occasions and talked to several different people in the fish department. I tell them why I'm calling, and that i'm looking for an answer as to how a fish can lose a tail and then wind up on the shelf for sale.... and that I want to speak with the woman who manages the fish department.

Miraculously, I always have "just missed her".
I have called at 9 am, 11:30 am, 1:15 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm and 8 pm.
Hmmm......
Ya think word's gotten around in the fish dept and she just doesn't wanna talk to me???

lol

BettaMomma said:
littlefishie said:
OMG!!!

But of course!
That'd be super duper sweet. :)
Awesome. :D
I will remind grandfather to bring Photoshop CS tomorrow so we can install it after I meet the Marineland bosses. And then Lucky avatar, here we come! ;)

And yeah, it does sound like she's trying to avoid you.
Go into the store and ask for her.. it might be easier to catch her off guard that way. :nod:

OH, I will.
Right after I figure out how to make myself a shirt that prominently displays...

"BETTA MOMMA"
mom of 12 bettas
including a TAIL-LESS one

across the front of it.
:shifty:

BettaMomma said:
OH, I will.
Right after I figure out how to make myself a shirt that prominently displays...

"BETTA MOMMA"
mom of 12 bettas
including a TAIL-LESS one

across the front of it.
:shifty:
That'll just send her running!
You've got to do it in a more inconspicuous way, like a pin/button or something.
And then wear the t-shirt next time. :D

You are truly doing and amazing thing and I am loving the progress photos :hyper:

I was on the theory that someone mentioned that maybe it was cut in some sort or cup accident, but it seems odd that the dorsal would remain fully intact -_- Who knows. I hope you find this fish woman, maybe have a man ask for her on the phone to throw them off :shifty:

I will figure something out.
heh heh heh
I'm patiently waiting for my opportunity.
I might just go hide out in the dog food racks and jump out and scare the crap out of her when she comes by someday.

of COURSE not when she's handling any fish at that moment, however.
:nod:

Most reactions

Back