Synodontis Eupteris - Featherfin Catfish - Adults X 2

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cheesy feet

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
[font="arial][b]Please fill out the following form for any and all transactions. Please change the first line as applicable to the transaction

Livestock: Synodontis eupterus (Featherfin catfish)
Quantity for sale: 2
Reason for Sale: Annoyed with them harassing my big pearsei and taking slime coat off...They are in with jewel cichlids/small rainbow fish and seem to leave them completely alone.
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: £10 each
Postage & Packaging:NA

Photograph:
Picture733.jpg

Picture716.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted. [/b][/font][/color]

hi mate,

are these the upside down catfish?

if they are then i could be interested providing we can arrange a courier

They are Featherfin Syno's, Awesome fish but they are to big for the tanks i have :/

Most reactions

Back